Black Belt Camp 2022 Event
£155.00 – £265.00
Black Belt camp is back! This year’s camp will be conducted by GKR UK’s most senior instructor, Sensei Bob McCracken.
Join us for 12 hours of dedicated karate training that will take your karate to the next level. We will be covering principles of power generation, movement, kata application and technique, kumite drills and much more!
Open to all GKR Karate Instructors and Brown/Black belt students aged 12+ (under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/person of responsibility).
Not only is this a great training camp – it is also a great social event for making new friends UK wide.
The event will run on Saturday 3rd September and Sunday 4th September 2022.
Packages are available with and without accommodation (see options below). Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited.
- Two days (12 hours) of dedicated karate training!
- Principles of movement. Kata technique + Bunkai. Kumite drills and much more.
- This camp is a must for all Instructors as well as all students 3rd Kyu and above (12 yrs +)
- Includes Saturday night party with dinner, dancing and entertainment.
- Includes a one-off commemorative T Shirt
- Be the envy of your classmates and join the elite group of Senior Students for a great weekend.
Note: Students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- BB Camp (1night) = £195 pp includes all meals + own room accommodation.
- BB Camp (2nights) = £265pp includes own room, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and Sunday Breakfast and Lunch.
- BB Camp (no accommodation) = £155pp includes Saturday Lunch and Dinner, and Sunday Lunch.
Special Options, by arrangement with Support Centre only.
- Chaperone/non training parent (1 night) = £115pp includes own room and all meals.